The safety of children is very important to us. Our Sites are not intended for children younger than 13 and we do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online.
1. You agree to use the Sites only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Sites by, any third party. If Regratifying Foundation reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Regratifying Foundation may take any action it deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, termination of your access to any of the Sites at any time, without notice, and/or the immediate removal of any content from this Sites. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to any of the Sites or for removal of information from the Sites.
2. THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, AND LOGOS REGARDING OR RELATING TO REGRATIFYING FOUNDATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR ENDORSEMENT MADE AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM ANY OF THE SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS.
3. IN NO EVENT WILL REGRATIFYING FOUNDATION OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH USE OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY OF THE SITES, WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF REGRATIFYING FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, AND TO THE EXTENT THAT A JUDGMENT IS RENDERED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DISREGARDING ONE OR MORE OF THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, REGRATIFYING FOUNDATION’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100)
5. Regratifying Foundation does not warrant that the Sites or the functions contained in the material of the Sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server making the Sites available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Regratifying Foundation Sites use various trademarks that are protected by state and federal laws. Other trademarks appear on the Sites with permission from their respective owners. All rights in these marks are reserved to their owners. Nothing on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or other mark displayed on the Sites, without the owner's prior written permission for each specific use.7.
7. Copyright Restrictions:
b. In addition, please note that some documents and photos may have been published on the Sites with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Regratifying Foundation). All rights in these documents are reserved to their owners, and permission to copy or otherwise exploit them must be requested and obtained directly from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. As noted, the Sites may contain links to other websites. All such links are provided as a convenience to our users. Regratifying Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the Sites, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, (collectively, “User Content”) is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. You hereby grant to Regratifying Foundation a nonexclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to reproduce, display, distribute and modify all such User Content for the purposes of operating the Sites and to provide the services referenced in the Sites.
10. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, user names, access permissions or passwords that you use to access the Sites or any portion thereof. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your accounts, user names or passwords that are due to your conduct, inaction or negligence. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your account, you agree to contact us immediately and take other appropriate action to deal with such conduct.
Last Updated: August 22, 2017